PicsArt Light is an all-in-one photo editor that lets you transform your pictures and selfies into works of art with a couple clicks!
With over 300 million downloads to date, it’s no wonder that PicsArt Light is one of the leading photo editors for Android. You can choose from thousands of filters and add magic effects to your pictures, add awesome clipart to make your images pop, add fun stickers, and even create stories with fun collage and grid-layout tools.
Once you’re done editing your images, you can share directly with your friends via DMs, by email, or even by sharing to dozens of social media services including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook right from inside the app. But the best thing about PicsArt Light? You can invite your friends to edit in the app with you! That’s right, you can work together to create fun images and collages!
We need to quickly point out that not all features of this app are free; there are ads, some filters, stickers and collage designs are pay only.
Aside from some in-app transactions, PicsArt Light is a great way to step up your Instagram game and have fun with friends.
- Installed Over 300,000,000 Times! With over 200,000,000 active users, PicsArt Light is one of the most-used photo editors for Android, period.
- Transform Your Pictures with 1000s of Amazing Filters You’ll get access to thousands of amazing filters and styles, stickers, and more to create unique pictures and selfies.
- Use Neural-Networking Technology to “Paint” Your Pictures Use AI-powered tools to transform your pictures into beautiful paintings.
- The Best Stickers Cost Money Some of the best stickers, filters, and clipart will cost you money.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_WALLPAPER: Must be required by a WallpaperService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.